Wow, I chocked up my weekend so full of stuff it's hard to know where to start! I finished a page (to be posted later this week.. ooooh suspense!) on Saturday as well as making 3 cards at Felicity's house. Yes, I had to take everything I own and yes, I did end up only making 3... ssshhh {pressing fingers to lips} it was a good effort!
The first card I actually made 2 of (you know, make one, make 2)... isn't it just so cute!
Felicity wanted a card for a friend who just had a baby boy and like me, the friend loves Woodland animals! So this was a super easy card for me to make, cos you know I love owls and the woodgrain is so sweet! The brown spotty paper is Stampin Up Close to Cocoa designer series paper, I love it and the ribbon I got at the Scrappin shop in Yamba back in Oct! I don't know what I would do without this October Afternoon owl set, I use it all the time!
And then I had to beef up the baby cards in my box so I used my new Hero Arts sets I got for my
And then, just quickly I made this card this morning for a friend's birthday tonight. We're off to Pancakes on the Rocks... YUM!! Anyway, as soon as Will asked me for a card I pictured the Monkeys! Ric is so much like that monkey peeking around the corner of the tree at the bottom- he always comes across Will and I sneaking a kiss at work or smooching or snuggling in the locker area and is like "Ew!! Do you have to!" So when I put this card all together I was laughing so much. I hope he appreciated it!
Better run to dinner now!
:) C
1 comment:
LOL at the monkey card. That is so cute!! I thought you were going to have a quiet weekend! Sounds like it was packed! I'm glad you got to sit and scrap and make card tho. :)
WV: Reedel
Bollywood's version of Grease - they all go to Reedel High
Post a Comment