Yes, it really is me!
I finally got to scrap some pics from my Halloween Theme Birthday Party. I had to start with these cos I have about 50 pics of other people in their cool costumes and I have no idea how I am going to choose which ones to put on a page.. or how I am going to fit that many pics on a page even after I cull them!
I loved getting to dress up in this cool outfit (which all came out of my cupboard BTW!!), one of my friends walked straight past me when she arrived cos she didn't recognise me with black hair!
I just went for a 35min walk through the National Park behind my house. It was so beautiful with the Whip birds (my fave bird call!), the grass trees, giant gums, palms and ferns in the hollows and miniature rapids in the creek. You couldn't hear any evidence of the city down there in the gully, it was so so quiet and peaceful. I guess Brownville does have some redeeming factors after all!
:) C
P.S. I'm going to Fliss's for some card making today.. hopefully I'll have some cool ones to post after that!
1 comment:
Yes I recognised the cbx paper immediately! The owl paper is gorgeous. Is it Kaiser!!? Love the nestie too - I'm a sucker for diecut papers... I really want to try on your black wig! And I love your eye makeup.
I got your text about the SU catalogue! Sorry I didn't reply - it was late so I thought I might as well let you know here. :) How is the catalogue? Anything super exciting???!
WV: Tenlyro
"How much for this hot dog?"
"Tenlyro"
"Tenlyro? What a ripoff!"
Post a Comment