I finally got to make those princess and ballerina cards I wanted to on Sunday! I got up super early yesterday morning and had to forego my morning run in exchange for getting in some creative time. Feeling a little guilty for not exercising, but it feels like forever since I've created something!! Then when I got home from Thursday night shopping I made 2 more cards, happy happy me!

I love these
Lizzie Anne Designs stamps, aren't they just the sweetest-faced little girls! I dug out all my prettiest paper pieces to make some sweet cards for little girls. Not sure if you can see it but I blinged up her Tutu with my Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen, so sweet!

I won a LAD competition last July and so got 2 sets and 4 individual stamps to add to these 2 Ballerina themed stamps and would you believe I still had 1 whole set and the 4 individual stamps that had never seen ink! Argh!! Well the princess set has finally seen ink with these 2 cards. I blinged up the heart paper with my gelly roll pen too and coloured some parts of her dress with it also. I love those pens, I think I'll be spending a lot on Stationary when we go to Japan!

And I had to mix it up a bit away from the pink theme so did a green/purple theme for this princess.. I think she looks quite funky in her 2 tone dress! Lol! Yes, I know, this Chatterbox paper is about 40 million years old, but it is so sweet! I think I only have one tiny tiny piece of it left (thank goodness actually, I'm kinda sick of seeing it in my stash!) And I'm using up scraps which is heading towards good news for my NYResolution! I have no plans for the weekend... so I'm hoping for many more creative hours!
:) C
2 comments:
OOPS!! My comment about the girl cards was supposed to go here!... See previous post! :-)
Oh isn't she the sweetest!
WV: Degalo
Degas' lesser known Italian cousin. He was an artist too. Sure you haven't heard of him?
Post a Comment