Hi Y'all!! We had a wonderful time at Nelson Bay!!! We walked along

the bay at Corlette, ate Icecream from the fantastic Icecream shop at the Marina, had Spanish one night, ate lots and lots of BBQ and basked in the fantastic pool at our house. Our house overlooked this bay and although the water was a bit sludgy here we still walked around in the shallows and the boys went kyaking and fishing here. Will did say he thought he was going to drown at one point when he was being doubled on the Kyak by Alex and they tipped over, I was like "Couldn't you touch the bottom?" "yeah!!" LOL! I would imagine putting your feet

down would stop you from drowning... I might be wrong {wink!} It was so beautiful to see the late afternoon sun with the silhouettes of the yachts!
How cute are these Hermit Crabs? We didn't put them like this, they did this themselves!! Adorable! I wonder if they crossed paths at the same time and one had to give way to the other? That would have been hillarious to see!
So here I am enjoying myself in the really cool

80s Pool complete with cocktail table and market umbrella! This area was perfect for me cos it meant I was in the pool and feeling cool but still in the shade and not getting burnt! (Cos we all know tanning is skin cells in trauma!) When I grow up I want to have a pool with a cocktail table in it! P.S. that beer bottle isn't mine... the glass of champagne may have been though ;) And take a look at Alex, could anyone get browner! Thats the bummer of having Asian friends with really nice skin that browns easily... my whiteness is overwhelming around them!

And last of all here is Willy attempting a Bomb in the pool. Why is he still wearing his hat and sunnies? Who knows, they didn't last long in the pool anyway! Look at him hold his nose, isn't that just so cute! Not something I expect of a 20-something guy, but
so Willy! How did the bomb go? Not so good!! It was a meager splash, but I held my champagne and the bag of tomato chips well out of the way just in case! (Hurrah to Samboy for bringing back Atomic Tomato flavoured chips!! My favourite- together with Light and Tangy of course!)
So that was my weekend, I hope you had a good one too!
:) C
3 comments:
Yay photos!! What a fantastic weekend!! Love the early model of the "pool bar"! I'll come and swim in your pool when you have one of those!!
Beautiful photos. I love the first one with the mass of clouds and the hermit crabs are gorgoeus!! I dont think I've ever seen them like that!
Yay for great weekends away!!
P.S. Will is so funny. How old is he? 8?? You'll have to teach him to bomb holding his knee, not his nose!! He's such a classic!!
P.S.S. Are they new swimmers?? Another pair?? The look nice! :-)
WV: Lowshain - Shane and Samantha announce the arrival of their new baby Lowshain, baby brother for Shyanne and Jade-Maree.
Ahh what a nice weekend. :) If only I was there, then you would have looked super tanned!
Tomato samboys! Awesome! Where did you find them? I'd totally forgotten about tomato flavoured chips!!!
he he, Will's bomb, he he
WV: Gednest
"Oh my GEDNEST!!" (you might have to say it outloud!)
Post a Comment