It's collage time for Project 365 again!! Here is what I have been up to the last 9 days...

From top left: A sunday walk to my local Shopping centre; Willy cooks me dinner (Fried Rice- YUM!!); Having a Hypo at work- sugar down to 2.7 so I had to hide out at the lockers and have a popper... just another aspect of my everyday life!; OT at work means eating dinner out of Tupperware with plastic cutlery- luckily there were knives today, usually there are only forks and spoons and it's hard to cut meat with a spoon!; on our way to Nelson Bay we stopped off at RAAF Williamtown and watched the fighter jets do take off and landing manouvers- awesome!!; Willy enjoys some boogie boarding at One Mile Beach; I enjoy a cocktail in the pool with the really awesome table and umbrella built in!; Will catches nothing fishing (which is normal!! Who knows why he persists and actually still loves it?!); my nightly ritual lately is to hop into bed, turn the TV on and play Animal Crossing on my Nintendo til I fall asleep (usually about 7.5 mins! Lol!). And thats the Good News! {cue "Good News Week" music- love that show!}
I am excited tonight cos it's the end of my 53hr week (thank goodness!) and I'm off to Craft Fest tomorrow with Mum. Woot {blowing on hooter!}. I am ready for some serious inspiration and purchasing!!
You know what else is making me happy?... changing my Computer Wallpaper to this pic:

It has been over a year now since Will and I were in Hawaii and when I was going through our pics again the other day I came across this one of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head and it was so sunny, bright, happy and reminiscent of a fantastic holiday that I just had to put it as my Wallpaper. I love Hawaii {heart!}
:) C
1 comment:
Gorgeous photo of hawaii.
Have fun at craft fest!
WV: depunt
The removal of a flat bottomed boat.
Post a Comment