Monday, March 30, 2009

V Fest!!

Will and I (and his friend Shawn) had a great day at V Fest on Saturday, although I think I must be getting old cos by the end I was so dead tired!! We had been standing for the better part of about 6hours so I don't think I can be blamed! The best acts for me were Duffy- man she sounds exactly like the CD in real life, that massive voice comes out of someone so tiny too!! She was great and we got pretty close (Will got almost close enough for a kiss.. well not quite, but the big screens were great for making us feel even closer!), the Kaiser Chiefs- awesome!! they played my fave song from the Hottest 100 a couple of years ago and it went off! and The Killers who totally ROCKED!! I can't get over how many people were there. We had to run between the stages cos the Kaiser Chiefs overlapped with Snow Patrol who overlapped with The Killers, all by 15 mins which totally sucked cos we missed some songs of each then. By the time we got to The Killers there were already about 30000 people there!! And we were only half way back!! Look how far we were from the stage!! Even this far back everyone was jumping, cheering, singing so loudly and having an awesome time! It was so great, although my feet were spasming from standing up too long! Lol. It was a fun day though. I think I OD'ed on too much free Coke Zero though. OOhhh... I don't want to see Coke Zero again for a while!

And to keep the happy mood flowing I'm sharing this scrap page I did last week of my birthday this year. I have had this red paper for absolutely YONKS, so it's awesome to have it out of my stash (Boo hoo, I bought 3 new papers at Spotlight yesterday, I think I'm still ahead though!!) Look at all my cool birthday presents! Didn't I get totally spoilt.. yep!! {cheering!!} I love that last little remnant of Sass Lass paper on the left and I cut the cute owl out of the other end of that scrap. I love the Sass Frass owl!!
Gotta run, gotta blow dry my hair and get off to work!
:) C

1 comment:

Yvette Adams said...

"No they never miss a beat, never miss a beat, never miss a beat, beat, beat, beat"

Great new layout! i love the bold colours, and is that your Martha border punch? Gorgeous. :)

WV:sweresse
The not so famous Italianh crystal.