Can you believe Will and I have been together for 2 yrs?
Man that time has flown by! This is the very first pic of us, taken on a crappy mobile phone on our first date :) Will had gotten advice from everyone at work and had bought me flowers and met me at my front door, paid for my dinner and even opened the car door for me! What a sweetie!
Man that time has flown by! This is the very first pic of us, taken on a crappy mobile phone on our first date :) Will had gotten advice from everyone at work and had bought me flowers and met me at my front door, paid for my dinner and even opened the car door for me! What a sweetie! He has organised something for dinner tonight in the city, but it's a surprise. All I know is it's a 3 course A La Carte and we have to be at Wharf 7 at King St Wharfs by 7pm. What could it be? The very helpful Will first told me the dress code was formal, so I organised my outfit around that, and last night he confirmed it was smart-casual. A little different! I think I might be a litle overdressed cos I have organised to wear a cute new Cooper St dress I bought a couple of weeks ago and it's strapless, white and short. Hmm... too bad! I'm wearing it, even if I will be a little overdressed I'm still going to enjoy wearing my new dress!
I love you Willy, you are sweet, kind, giving, helpful, selfless, funny, generous, innocent, a long story-teller, hard-working and mine!
Happy Anniversary!
:) C
1 comment:
Wow, two years already! I'm so glad you're happy. :)
I don't think you'll be overdressed - sounds gorgeous! Make sure you share a piccie!
Post a Comment