Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some Creative Stuff

This is for you Fliss, for hassling me into posting yesterday! I'll reward you with a card post today :)
I made these cards last week before holidays, but I only took pretty crap photos of them late one night, so I apologise in advance! I uncovered my Bella stamps and coloured a whole bunch to go with this colour scheme. This is my all time fave Bella, I use her all the time (you may have noticed!) She is such a perfect girl and goes with so many sentiments! I'll have to dig out my Coco Chanel phrase again cos that one is the best! I cut out the BG paper with my new Labels 1 Nestabilitie die {love!} for a bit of interest. I am working on using up all my scraps as well as the solid sheets of paper. I am going to have to be totally self controlled on Saturday cos I'm going to Craft Fest at Olympic Park with Mum. Eeek! How will I stop myself buying papers? We'll see ;)
And you know I stick by the rule, "when making one card, make two!" It truly works a charm. And it means if you (are a sucker like me... ahem.. I mean no...) happen to like to keep your cards cos they're so cute, you can give one away and keep one for a little longer, then give it away. This last step is vitally important or you get stuck with a mountain of cards you'll never give up! Kinda like my plasic bag collection... but that's another story. I like to do one blonde and one brunette card. I haven't broken out into doing Bella with purple hair yet! Maybe one day.
And then the final card which I made using the negative of the Labels 1 cut outs from the above cards. Genious! I knew I wanted to use it as a window once cut out so I made sure I cut it down one end of the paper and not right in the middle. I think its quite cool! The shoe is a 3D sticker, but it is so hot! And it reminds me of Alicia, so it must be fashionable ;) {wink!} I love this sentiment, it's from Bella too.
Happy Hump Day of the Week!
:) C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging again so soon!! Love the cards. She is a gorgeous bella! Let me know when you're ordering some more! I have a list :-)

Yvette Adams said...

I have nestie envy! Love that Bella - I have received her on a card before. :)


WV: Astru

Floi-ing hoigh in the skoi
He moi be smoill bert oinly in soize
astru boi
astru boi
He is broive and genteel and woize