Isn't Hanauma Bay in Hawaii just gorgeous?!!! Oh we loved it so much. And loved having Will's Olympus camera that can go underwater, that was totally cool {hugs Willy!} We hired the masks cos otherwise it's impossible to see under the water- who knew! But seeing as Will can't swim too well and I can't breathe through a snorkel (why do I always get water instead of air?!) we forewent the snorkel, but having the mask was totally enough. Will mainly hung around the reef and I went out a bit further. At one point there was this fish, about 30cm long, that kept following me everywhere. It was starting to freak me out so I swam across 20m of open water and reached Will and said "I had to get away from over there cos there was this creepy fish following me" and he pointed behind me and said "That fish?" AARGGHH!!! It had followed me all the way over to Will! We laughed but I was kinda freaked out so we swam away and it stopped following me. Thank goodness, I was thinking it was going to drag me out to it's underwater lair and turn me into a mermaid and I would never be seen again.
I'm down to my last few sheets of the MM journalling spiral book :( I have loved using it on so many layouts, this shape and colour is my fave but I only have 1 sheet of it left {sobbing}. I love the giant size so I can write heaps when I want to. If anyone sees them anywhere for cheap let me know!!
I'm doing this market research thing tonight at Parra. They sent me a disposable camera and I am supposed to take 25 pics in 3 days. Mum said "Well, they picked the right person for that" but I've still got 15 pics left and I have to have them all taken by tonight! For some reason I have found it hard, and I think it's cos I love being able to see my digital pics straight away and I have no idea how these pics will turn out on a crappy disposable! We'll see :) At least they are paying me for the market research meeting- $80!! Woo hoo! I think I might have to get a Maccas Sundae on the way home {wink}.
:)C
1 comment:
ROFL. :D
Hey, did you know one of the girls I work with has a sister who's a mermaid? True story. I'll try to find an online article about her... Here ya go http://bodyofwork.com.au/pdf/BOW_Freespirit_WLR.pdf Starts on page 34, make sure you check out the pic on page 44. She talks mermish and everything, rofl.
Yes they picked the right person for the market research. Sounds like a good job!
Did you get a photo of the stalker with gills?
Post a Comment