You know I should really be in the shower and getting ready for work, but here I am posting. See how much I love you?!
Here is the page I finished on the weekend. It's a little shadowy cos I couldn't find a clear patch of sunshine this morning to take the pic, but you get the picture :). It's from our recent trip to Nelson Bay and our day outing to One Mile Beach. Most of my friends are Asian or Middle Eastern so have beautiful skin that doesn't burn. I, on the other hand, had to hang out in the sun tent so I didn't get burnt to a crisp! I did spend a little time in the sun but I hate getting really burnt and my friends will sit in the sun for hours on end!! (Yes, they get sunburnt a little too, Will
complains that his skin hurts after being in the sun and I'm like "Thats cos you're burnt!!" its just that his skin is so dark you can't see it!) So I was chillin in the beach tent and opened my zipper window to find Will standing outside. We snuck a little kiss much to our friend's disgust! {smooch!} Lol!
The patterned paper on this page is by Scenic Route and is actually named after the town I grew up in! Yep, they have a Grafton range that is named after the little town where I was born! I can't believe they chose a town in Australia, Yvette even emailed them to ask if it really was and they replied Yes!! This particular paper is named Chapman St which is the street my ex-boyfriend used to live on. Lol. They have one called Carr St which is my old street, but I haven't used it yet. I only had one sheet of the paper and I loved the reverse side which had those cool waves on it. So I marked out a space under one of the photos and cut it out with my craft knife so I could have a bit of the wave paper on the front! Hehehe, sneaky! I love the little Lulu and Jon rub ons (the toilet people!) You know, when I go to do a beach page I don't have many beach embellishments. And you'd think they were quite popular.. not sure where mine all are!
Yay, thursday night means out to dinner at work night!! I think I might have a Chicken Katsu and a Chicken and Avo Sushi. Yum!
:) C
1 comment:
Aww how cute. :) I recognise a few of the goodies on this page!
WV: diands
Slurred diamonds
Post a Comment